Disaster Recovery Planning
Don't let a minor disaster become a major problem
Every business owner knows the true value of their data and the importance of data backup. If you use external physical backups you may have experienced their value firsthand; but what if you could keep your backup service and drastically decrease the time spent restoring your servers after an incident? In the unfortunate event of a disaster, Network Management Solutions can make that a reality.
In addition to backing up your data every fifteen minutes, our Disaster Recovery services have a contingency in place to reassign the role of your server, ensuring work can continue while the most recent backup is restored.
Network Management Solutions keeps your prepared with:
- 24/7 monitoring and management - ensuring data integrity
- Fast recovery - restore access to files and emails quickly
- Virtualization of failed servers - reduces downtime from days to minutes
- Data backup - to "bullet proof" your mission-critical data files
- Remote offsite storage - our Backup/Disaster Recovery Device archives your data to an East Coast and West Coast location)
Experts believe that just one hour of downtime can cost anywhere from $10,000 to $700,000 depending on the size of your business. That’s a big loss, especially for a small or medium-sized business. Disaster Recovery Planning from Network Management Solutions is more than just a backup solution, it’s a complete fail-safe for your servers.